Design Wow Presentations For Zoom And Email











About:

Please feel free to contact me before to place the order

My name is Eugene Lee. I design presentations for 10 years. (TOP 5 presentation creators in Russia).



I work with international companies such as Heineken, SAP, Ikea, LeroyMerlin, OBI, AB InBev Efes, IBM, Wienerberger, Odgers Berndtson and others.

I also have many major national banks, public corporations, government agencies, startups, and others in my portfolio



I create presentation templates, product presentations, presentations for zoom conferences, presentations for top managers. I have extensive experience working with IT companies and services, and the financial sector.



Work process

  1. I analyze your slides for clutter and headline problems. I suggest improvements. It's free of charge.
  2. I make a design concept on an example of 3-5 slides. Usually, it is a title slide, 2-3 text slides, a slide with the main thesis or diagrams. You will see how your presentation will look like.
  3. Make revisions if necessary (1-2 iterations).
  4. Design all remaining slides. You get your presentation in one piece.
  5. We make revisions according to the packages plan.
  6. I give you the source full editable files, including photos 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment