Design Branded Powerpoint Presentations, Business And Pitch Ppt Slides Templates











About:



Welcome to my page,



I am an in 🇩🇪 Germany based enthusiast for design and technology, and I would love to design a beautiful, modern and professional looking PowerPoint presentation FOR YOU! It will help you to present your ideas or your story to investors, partners and any other viewers in the best possible way.



Why choosing me as your designer?

👨‍🔬 | I have 10+ years of experience in the field of innovation and business development

👨‍🏫 | As a tutor for graphic design I was able to teach 1000+ people how to best design and present a story to your viewers!

👌 | As a perfectionist I always give 110% to reach the highest satisfactory in my customers

💪 | My presentation will give you full confidence to present your message in the right way

💁‍♂️ | If you already have a presentation and want to make it nicer, I can also do that for you.



How to order:

🛎 | Select and order a package depending on the number of slides you need. For orders with more than 15 slides, I will create a special offer for you. Just contact me for that please.

📎 | Submit your content with a description of your requirements.



If you have any questions or any special requests feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick responses. Courteous. On time. Good work. What else can you ask for?

Seller's Response:

Sehr freundlich, einfache Absprache. Bin 100% zufrieden, gerne wieder in Zukunft!

Seller's Response:

Quick end excellent results delivered.

:

This was my second work for Daguck. His clear instructions and requirements allowed me to create a successful presentation for Daguck! Thank you for your trust, I am looking forward to working again with you!

:

This was my 2nd work with Ways. Even though I was a bit slow in my answers, he was very responsive and punctual as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment