Your Ideas Into Powerpoint PPT Slides











About:

Hello! Welcome to my Gig



I will create very professional business presentations and clean-looking PowerPoint slides from your written hand (send the scanned document, word, or in any notepad)



I make powerpoint presentations related to:

  • Abstract
  • Business
  • Computers
  • Education
  • Medical
  • Nature
  • Finance
  • Food
  • Real estate
  • Religion
  • Industry
  • Sports
  • Recreation
  • Military
  • Travel



Features:

  • Quick response
  • Satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Money back guaranteed
  • NOTE: I DO NOT search for content unless you select that service in my GIG.



I hope you write to me soon.

Have a nice day or night.

  • Language
  • Arabic
  • Chinese (Simplified)
  • Chinese (Traditional)
  • English
  • Urdu
  • Presentation Tool
  • Powerpoint
  • Presentation Type
  • Marketing
  • Conference
  • Business Proposal
  • Education



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment