Create A Premium Powerpoint And Google Slides Presentation











About:

About Gig:



PowerPoint Presentation / Google Slides



My packages are not limited to just 40 slides. I can do any number of slides. Contact me via messages. Cost depends on the number of slides and complexity levels but will remain maket best

Here are some types of designing services I offer,

  •  Corporate Presentations
  •  Webinar presentations
  •  I Surf best suit images for your Presentation
  •  Use of Graphics (including HD stock images, Vector graphics, and Icons)

  •  Training Modules with voice over
  •  Sales Presentations
  •  PowerPoint Video
  •  Voice Embedded Presentations
  •  Branded PowerPoint Templates (4:3 and 16:9 Master slides)
  • Redesigning/touchup of all types of presentation



Other Design Software: 
Photoshop



Why Choose me?




  • I will provide extra fast delivery in just 24hrs or 12hrs (Please contact via messages).


  • I'm available 24/7


  • I'll always offer you unlimited revisions until you’re 100% SATISFIED or money-back guarantee.


  • Revisions after order completion: I'll still support you even when your order is completed.


Looking forward to collaborating together!!! :)

Reviews


:

Ashokkumar9 was very communicative and accommodating. I will be sending him additional projects.

:

Thank you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment