Design Modern Powerpoint Presentation Google Slides Pitch Deck And PPT











About:

Welcome to my Gig,

Hi, I am Ali, I will create a modern and professional PowerPoint Presentation.

I will make your presentation look stylish, premium and modern. 

I will design top-notch modern PowerPoint Presentation, Business Presentation, Pitch Deck, Google Slides and PPT slides. Through professional PowerPoint (PPT), you can turn your audience into investors, customers and partners.



I will:

👉 Design a PowerPoint Presentation according to the brand (Logo, Color, Scheme etc)

👉 High-quality PowerPoint slides

👉 Google slides

👉 Add transitions and animations

👉 Add audio or voice over

👉 Add video

👉 Theme design

👉 Insert graph and chart



My services include:

👉 Pitch Deck Presentation

👉 Business Presentation

👉 Google Slides Presentation

👉 Company Presentation

👉 Webinars and Lecture Presentation

👉 Financial Presentation

👉 Training Presentations

👉 Portfolio PPT

👉 Investor Pitch Deck etc



Further, If you have any question, feel free to message me. 

Looking forward to working with you.



Thank You

Best Regards:

Ali





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Decent job.

:

great quality work!

:

Thank you for the order.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment