Design Corporate Sales Powerpoint Presentation











About:

About This Gig

I will design corporate powerpoint presentation.

A professional pitch deck isn't about a few well-designed slides. A powerful deck highlights the opportunity, your solution, and creates safety.

I offer premium PowerPoint presentation design – a balanced combination between color consistent templates and animated stock images that maximizes the impact of the key presentation messages in a remarkable way.

Is it an investor pitch deck? A training course or a corporate presentation? I will deliver a presentation   which would  attract investors, partners and clients to your project

  • Sales presentation
  • Investor pitch deck
  • Business presentation
  • Or any other presentation

THIS GIG INCLUDES:

  • Fully editable file + high end design + infographics
  • Redesign your powerpoint presentation
  • Custom designed presentation slides
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Source files.
  • Awesome Parallax Effects
  • Amazing Text Effects
  • Wonderful Animations & Transitions

Kindly go ahead and place an order. If your project requirements doesn't fit into any of my existing packages, Please kindly shoot me a message so we would come up with a package that works perfectly for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Talha is great to work with. I didn't give him too much guidance on my sales presentation, I just forwarded the basic content and left him to do the rest. He came back in 24 hours with a slick and professional sales pitch deck that I look forward to sharing with potential customers. I would definitely recommend Talha and use him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Happy to know that you like my work.

Seller's Response:

He received my presentation and immediately got to work, on a very hands on approach. I was impressed with the delivery

Seller's Response:

Thank You. Happy to know that you like my work.

Seller's Response:

Talha delivered a good logo, he was very fast to change things that I requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment