Design Splendid And Business Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

Hello! i am Design Point. I will create a modern and eye catching splendid PowerPoint Presentation.


I build CLEAN, MODERN and EFFECTIVE presentations based on synthesizing three pillars - DESIGN, STORYTELLING, and COPYWRITING.


I have added value to numerous Investor Pitch decks, Corporate decks, Media decks, Training decks, Portfolio decks among other PowerPoint presentations.


My ultimate goal is to deliver you a kind of presentation that can take YOUR message and visually convey it in a very tempting way that engages and make your audience ready for action. I have following a set of skills for presentations


What i will provide ?
 


  • Video Presentation
  • Business meeting

  • High quality images display 
  • Theme design 
  • Brand introduction
  • Unique template
  • Add transitions professionally  
  • Info graphics 
  • Animations

  • Modify your old presentation

  • Graph and chart Optimizing 



If it is needed within 8 hours, Then ping me :)


Interested in how we could work together - send me a message! I would love to hear your business design needs and look forward to creating together.



My Presentation Portfolio : http://bit.ly/2UUSW8M

Feel free to contact.



Free Support 10 Days


Reviews


:

I had a good experience.

:

Prompt responses, fair pricing and quick turnaround. Thank you

:

Very professional and unique work.

:

It was great working with designpoint. They delivered as promised. Will definitely recommend them

:

Great experience and work!




No comments:

Post a Comment