Make PPT Presentation, Convert Into HD Video With Voice Over











About:

Are you looking for a professional Presentation that can hold your audience's attention and presents your agenda well? then you landed in the right place



I will fulfill your demand and get your full satisfaction by creating high-quality Presentation with professional voice over 
(Multiple accents are available) with an affordable price



You can confirm it from my previous buyer's reviews



I can work with almost any type of presentation.

If you just want to make an HD video of your presentation then we can negotiate on rates



If you have a presentation and want to add voiceover then we can also negotiate on rates



Why You Buy My Gig

  • 100% Buyer Satisfaction
  • 100% on Time Delivery
  • Revisions until your 100% satisfaction




MY SERVICE INCLUDES



  • Professional Voiceover, multiple Male & Female English accents (US, Australia, UK, Welsh and Indian)
  • Convert Presentation into an HD video
  • On-demand attractive video with close-ups move with narration
  • Unique & Professional Design
  • Custom Theme based on your logo/branding
  • Background music
  • Animations/Transitions/Chart/graphs


I always prefer to make more clients so drop me a message for further discussion.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very professional and confident in the ability to produce a high-quality product.

Seller's Response:

Dedicated and good work!

Seller's Response:

could be better

:

I did what I asked to do. Followed your instruction and completed your requirement but still if you wanted to do new updates or modification then you could ask me in reviews but you did not ask.

:

best still what I got




No comments:

Post a Comment