Create Slide Master Presentation Design











About:

Are you ready to take your presentation to the "Next level"? Get ready to "WOW" your audience, land those investors deals, or get a standing ovation!



Why choose me?



  • I will help create a Professional | Branded | High Quality | Creative | High End | Attractive and eye catching  Presentations for you. 
  • As an expert presentation and graphic designer, my aim is to turn everyday Presenters into Challenger in their own field. 
  • I have more than 5 years Experience in designing Presentations and "Award Wining Designer" in several online platform competitions.
  • I can work with little instruction or do some researchers and even start with plain text or revise your existing presentation. 
  • I always complete the presentation and deliver within the agreed time frame.



My Specialties 



  • Corporate Presentations
  • Branded Presentations
  • Modern Presentations
  • Marketing Presentations
  • Pitch Decks
  • Sales Presentations
  • PDF Presentations
  • Infographics and information presentations
  • School presentations
  • Google Slides
  • Ect.



all are compatible with MASTER SLIDES, layouts, fonts & colors



Read FAQ carefully before place the order.



If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to ask by contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and great work

Seller's Response:

thank you soo much for the wonderful prestentation offer. rellay happy to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Luvinda was very receptive to the project requirements. She asked questions to understand, very flexible in approach and offered alternatives that helped me decide. She was very prompt and delivered very fast. Although we were in different time zones, I could see her online late at night. She has created a great brand image for my startup.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much. your words lot to me. i really appreciate you.

Seller's Response:

Great work and fast delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment