Design Pitch Deck, Presentation, Business Plan, And Reports











About:

Minimal, Elegant and Sleek designs to make your presentations and business plan to the next level. I'll create a modern & professional design for your Company/Brand/Business/Corporate/Educational/Proposals & other projects.



The design will be done in accordance with your requirements and your corporate style. Strict confidentiality approach towards any kind of data provided, usage of high quality images, elements, icons, modern info-graphics and layouts, completely personalized approach.



I can help you with:

  • Pitch Decks
  • Business Presentation
  • PowerPoint Presentation / Google Slides Presentation
  • Financial Decks
  • Business & Marketing Plans
  • Slideshow
  • Graphic Design
  • Seminars & Webinars
  • Company Profile
  • Motivational Speeches
  • And much more.



NOTE: Content needs to be provided from client end slide by slide either in PDF/Word/PPTX



Please message me before placing an ORDER or if you need over 24 pages/slides.



Please feel free to contact me with any questions

Reviews


:

Ally understood my request perfectly. He saw my vision and executed a perfect pitch deck I will take to my new clients. Due to high work loads I wasn't always able to attend to the pitch deck when required. Ally was patient and extended my request multiple times. I will be back for more media development in the future. Thanks Ally

:

Good seller and was helpful to work with through issues we had. Communication great and very responsive. Some very good logo designs.

:

Took the time to do extra edits that I required. Thanks

:

Seller is an excellent graphic design artist and was a great communicator who helped us achieve our goals.

:

Great work would suggest to others




No comments:

Post a Comment