Design Amazing Powerpoint Presentation In 12 Hours











About:

Hello, Welcome to my  Powerpoint Presentation  gig.

I am highly skilled as a Graphics Designer, and Powerpoint designer.
Are looking for professional Powerpoint Presentation ? If Yes, then I guarantee that Your are on right place.
I am expert in design powerpoint presentation have experience about 5 years
Any type of PowerPoint Presentations You just send me your Requirements. I will try my best And I guaranteed that You will like my amazing work.


REQUIREMENTS

If You have a template which You want to design your slides. then give me that template, If you don't have then we can .

You will be 100% satisfied with my amazing work.

NOTE:

Please contact me before placing an order to avoid any confusion or can cancellation

Feel free to contact us for 
Powerpoint Presentation

I will try to deliver the order 12 hours before the delivery

I am available 24/7

Thanks.

   -ORDER NOW-
regdz: s_engineer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and easy process. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

He does not really understand powerpoint - had a title template design that he just put a white box over to block, rather than changing the template. Poor design skills - able to do simple stuff but not a design that is able to represent the information being presented. B

Seller's Response:

He doesnot Provide complete Requirments. He was not responding. Bad Experience to work with Him.

Seller's Response:

Mansoor is excellent to work with. He moves the project forward with accuracy and in a timely manner

:

Thank You Rob!




No comments:

Post a Comment