Create A Kickass Pitch Deck











About:

World Renowned Entrepreneur & Business Coach, Guy Kawasaki, mastered the 10 slides every business needs to create a kickass pitch deck. I leverage his techniques to bring your business to life and impress investors, partners, and help you on your path to business success. 

The top 10 slides: 

1. Title

2. Problem/Opportunity

3. Value Proposition 

4. Underlying Magic

5. Business Model

6. Go-To-Market Plan

7. Competitive Analysis 

8. Management Team

9. Financial Projections & Key Metrics

10.Accomplishments to Date/ Timeline

Who am I?

With more than five years experience as a digital marketer, creative design is my specialty. Whether it’s for an investor pitch deck or a simple informational presentation – I take all jobs as an exciting challenge to create value and deliver excellence. 

What’s my process?

  1. I receive your content, logo, and website and background info and review to begin to understand your company at it’s core. 
  2. I use your brand assets to develop a professional, modern pitch deck presentation. 
  3. I deliver source documents to you in .PDF and .PPTX and work with you to make sure you are satisfied and ready to rock your presentation!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and well done. thanks

:

Simply Perfect!

:

The work was done well. I would expect more creativity but I felt like the designer tried to do the best to complete this work successfully. The white paper design provided will be published on our website. Thanks

:

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it. I did do my best to complete the work successfully, even given the communication coming from multiple fiverr profiles with different direction. Best of luck to you and your company in the future.

:

Truly an outstanding job and under a tight deadline. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment