Design Your Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hello!

I am Pratim!

I'm a PowerPoint Presentation designer and I can help you on your next PowerPoint Presentation or Pitch Deck for investors. I have the capacity to work under pressure and quick turnover.

So you have to send me whatever you have/want on every slide or just instructions for every slide. I will redesign it + make it a branded PowerPoint Presentation or Pitch Deck. The design will be premium, just like you instruct me. Size, color, image, ratio and other related things will be changed or adapted as you want. Don't love the design? I provide full refund if not satisfied. So, no worries!

Not on your budget? No problem. Let's talk about it. I am flexible to friendly clients.

Also open for custom offers. Leave a message for custom offer. :)

Hope we will work together.

Greetings,
Pratim

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Professional work!

Seller's Response:

The best seller I have even found on Fiverr. He is super duper. Working with him forever!! He is fast, reliable, efficient, well knowledgeable.

Seller's Response:

Exceptional work, I highly recommend him!

:

Thank you.

:

Excellent designs!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment