Design A Professional Presentation











About:

Hey,, I will design an Eye-catching and professional PowerPoint Presentation.

1 gig   =  5 to 9 slides. 
2 gigs =  10 to 18 slides.
and so on..


What are the Features of my Gig?
  • I create custom Design for every customers based on their Branding Design.
  • I add Images and Transitions/Animations free without extra cost.
  • I make Elegant Design and Graphics for Video that will help your Business Grow.

❤  Unique and creative concepts high quality graphics  ❤

You have to provide all the necessary details about it. 
Provide me the Actual Slide Content which you want to place in the Presentation. I also do the content writing/editing for Presentation.

You can tell me what kind of theme you like or I will create it for you.
You provide the text and leave the rest to me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with you has been great! The communication is easy, friendly and you're also very flexible. I'm definitely going to work with you again!

Seller's Response:

Seller was easy to work with and very responsive to revision requests. I am happy with the final product and would recommend to others.

Seller's Response:

It was my 2nd order with Jade. She's a great person to work with. Thoroughly enjoyed working with her. Looking forward to more work. Thanks

Seller's Response:

This was an easy process - seller was very responsive and made changes based on my revision requests.

:

Great experience working with Jade. Looking forward to working on more exciting projects with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment