Design Powerpoint Business Presentation, Investor Pitch Deck











About:

Hello



I will VISUALIZE YOUR WORDS, I have a great idea to show your words through the professional pitch deck presentation. 



I will design high impact, attractive, eye catchy and heart touching business presentation, investor pitch deck, creating a completely new design, or redesigning an existing PowerPoint / Google Presentation. I guaranteed the insertion of eye-catching charts, graphs, shapes, 3D effects, shadows, colors and best fonts as well as provided or approved stock photos.



  1. Business presentation
  2. Educational presentation
  3. Investor Pitch Deck Presentation
  4. Brand Presentation
  5. Company presentation
  6. Sales presentation
  7. Progress Presentation
  8. Data Presentation through charts and graphics



Using the followings with best and professional way.

  • 3D effects
  • Best design
  • Best colors
  • Eye catchy fonts
  • Shapes
  • Pictures
  • Tables
  • Animations and more



Here is my portfolio:

https://tinyurl.com/iftpptmaster



Knock before placing direct order, please.





Regards

Iftakhar Afzal

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Iftakhar was amazing to deal with. From thinking about the project I wanted to delivery took about six hours. He even set up a call to explain how to use the PPT templates I had ordered. This was my first experience on Fiverr and Iftakhar is a great advertisement for them. I will definitely be using him again.

Seller's Response:

Iftakh Arafzal is a very experienced and quick in PPT designer. He understand the problem from core before starting. I will strongly recommend him for Professional documentation and pitch deck.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the nice words.

Seller's Response:

Communicative and quick delivery

:

Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment