Design A Modern Branded Business Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Take your presentation to the next level and impress your audience and clients.

✪✪ UNDER 15 HOURS express delivery available ✪✪



Visit my portfolio: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNhxGCL

Video Portfolio: https://youtu.be/pLCfKhqMQ5E



ALL PACKAGES:

  • Custom Design Template
  • Sourcing of High-Res Images and Icons
  • Branding a presentation to your colors and personality
  • Fully editable PPT File



The reason for using my service :



  • PROFESSIONAL DESIGN
  • VERY FAST RESPOND
  • UNLIMITED REVISION
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
  • FREE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7



What I need from you:



  • Your Presentation (text divided into slides)
  • Design Examples -- or choose one of ours (link is above)
  • List of any other requirements, i.e. colors, logo



Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. I am ready to help.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a phenomenal job of combining my content into an exciting visual presentation that I can't wait to share with my team. I will definitely be working with him again soon.

Seller's Response:

Thanks 🖤

Seller's Response:

Immediate initial response and very quick turnaround on the deliverable. He was able to take my rough draft and limited notes and deliver exactly what i needed. I am a repeat customer for a reason.

Seller's Response:

It's my pleasure to work with you.

:

Always on time even when i’m not




No comments:

Post a Comment