Design Modern, Impactful Powerpoint Decks











About:

Hi there! 



As an award-winning marketer in the media and business industry, I understand the true value of a great presentation. Together, we'll work to create the ultimate presentation template that will bring you closer to your goals and help drive your business' growth and potential. 



What I am offering: 

  • Business Presentations
  • Marketing and Sales Presentations
  • Pitch Decks
  • Custom PowerPoint Templates



What I'll Need From You: 

  • Brand/Company Content in Word, PDF or PPTX
  • Images you'd like to include
  • Color Scheme 
  • Any special requirements (if any) 





What I'll Deliver: 

  • Creative and Impactful PowerPoint Slides
  • PDF File (for viewing purposes)
  • High-res images 



Why Me? 

  • Outstanding customer service support 
  • Quality work that drives results
  • Express delivery
  • Positive attitude
  • Bilingual



Please contact me before placing your order. 



Looking forward to working together!

Kim

Reviews


:

Final presentation was as expected. I would recommend Kim for presentations that need to be touched up, symmetric, and consistent. Kim did all of this on my presentation and followed my directions/suggestions for the individual slides. I needed one revision to upgrade/update some of the antiquated graphics, but after asking for a revision and showing some more suggestions she was able to adapt the slide to have a more modern look. I'd recommend Kim for any presentation that needs to be touched up for a professional look and needs a relatively quick turnaround time.

:

I loved every aspect of working with Kim. She was very responsive, professional, and swift. I will be reaching out to her for future project for sure. Her work was clean, and very well put together. She took any and all of my feedback and implemented accordingly every time.

:

thank you for a quick turnaround, and great product!

:

Thanks for the hard work!

:

Gorgeous presentation again! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment