Create A Professional Pitch Deck Presentation











About:

«You never get a second chance to make a first impression»



That's why your Pitch Deck needs to be eye-catching, clear and memorable!

I offer design, which will make your presentation powerful and efficient and will help you to reach goals. 



You will get a high-quality professional design, which includes: 

Modern and clean slides

High-resolution pictures, illustrations, icons

Editable Powerpoint (Google Slides, Keynote) file + PDF





Please, note that I provide a design only, so be sure that you have all the content.



Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the services included. 



Looking forward to working together!



Reviews


:

Nice work! I’m very pleased with the result. I needed a Pitch Deck in a specific style, and Maria did it exactly how I wanted it to be! The communication was fast and clear and I received my order even earlier than I expected. I will definitely choose this seller next time.

:

Great job! I didn’t have a specific design in my mind and Maria offered to use illustrations. The final presentation is awesome! Highly recommended!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment