Design And Redesign Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Welcome to my POWERPOINT Presentation gig. Looking for a professional and Meaningful PowerPoint presentation? You are in the right spot. I have 1st class-apart modern presentation design with Custom Premium Template.



WHAT I WILL PROVIDE

  • Source file
  • Hyper-Personalization Designs
  • Meaning full Stock images and icons
  • High-quality 1st class design
  • Meaning full Illustrations and infographics
  • Meaning full Animations
  • Add transitions professionally
  • Retouch and Colour grade Images
  • PPTX or with PDF.



*** I make elegant design, graphics, and infographics that help you to stand out from the rest.

*** I add high-quality transitions and decent meaningful animations for every presentation.

*** You will get a fully editable PPTX file along with PDF.

*** Unique and Creative Concept With High-Quality Graphics



Buyer has the responsibility to provide contents (text) in basic PPTX or in the DOCX (format) for redesign and Leave The Rest To Me



I ONLY PROVIDE MICROSOFT POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS



Please contact me before placing an order.

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best seller I have encounted on Fiverr so far, excellent brand awareness, he ensured the powerpoint colours reflect my logo colours - though it was not easy (grey,green and yellow). Also his understanding of the theme of my content was very good. Also he worked at rocket speed ...almost non stop once i gave the requirement. Required only minor corrections once he gave final draft. If you are looking for powerpoint designer - look no further. Very gentlemanly in his communications too ...Will surely go back to him for more in future ...

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, sir.

Seller's Response:

Easily understood requirements, follow-up with clear questions, delivered nice ppt very quickly.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, sir.

:

I recommend this person to anyone looking for a perfect work done. He understood what I really expect and delivered the job so fast with best quality. Color combinations, art work designing, communicating and everything was more than what I expected. To be honest I’m really happy about the final outcome. He’s a professional and talented person who has a real sense of the work which he’s doing. I will be definitely continuing selecting him for my editing and designing needs in future.




No comments:

Post a Comment