Create Your Powerpoint Presentation, Keynote Or Google Slides











About:

My packages are not limited to just 50 slides I can do over 1000 slides. Cost depends on number of slides and complexity level



I am a Presentation Design Expert and Graphic Designer who specialized in creativity, visual data charts, custom illustrations, icons and detailed diagrams.



I will design the perfect pitch deck that win over your clients. No more outdated charts and clipart. Sleek, modern, substantial and pleasing to the eye.



Basic features of my gig:



  • I will create custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  • I add high quality images and decent animations for free.
  • I make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest.



Why Choose me?



  • I will provide extra fast delivery in just 24hrs or 12hrs (Please contact via messages).



  • I'm available 24/7



  • I'll always offer you unlimited revisions until you’re 100% SATISFIED or money back guarantee.



  • Revisions after order completion: I'll still support you even when your order is completed.



  • If you need Sample feel free to contact me and I'll send sample in few hours from your slides.





Thanks!

Khurram

Reviews


:

Khurrum is good, very responsive and works fast...Great Experience

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment