Create Professional Presentation Deck Design











About:

Professional presentation deck design for your business.



I have more than 15 years experience on graphic design, also have 5 years experience on Powerpoint presentation design for Arup (A British multinational professional services firm headquartered in London which provides engineering, architecture, design, planning...)



I don't write from scratch the content for the presentations. But I design your presentation deck in a visually pleasing framework by combining it with high-quality images, charts, typography and other visual elements related to the content. With high-quality, effective presentation that will help your business reach new heights.



Being experienced in Photoshop & Illustrator, I make use of image editing & flat illustrations too if needed.



Process:

• Send me the content text and pictures (stock photo will be used if need, free of charge)

• Try to tell me the core problems that you and your team have identified 



Deliverables: Powerpoint or Keynote or PDF.



Clients included: Arup / Agnes b Harvey Nichols

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment