Create A Powerpoint Presentation For Your Business











About:

Why to HIRE ME? I love to show my creativity on slides. If you're looking for amazing and creative powerpoint presentation, no need to go to other gig, because I got you all covered.





HERE IS WHAT I OFFER:

  • I will revamp your existing power point presentation and make it look more minimal and professional.
  • I will design a professional presentation from the scratch for you which you can use for your business.

 

Distinguishing Features



BASIC

  • Professional slides in the minimum possible budget.
  • Will use premium designs and customize it to meet your requirements.



STANDARD

  • Creative slides with more value added to it.
  • Will add visuals and color scheme will match your brand identity.



PREMIUM

  • Fully loaded branded business powerpoint template with multiple different slide formats.
  • Unlimited custom high quality visuals
  • Will give you the animated video format as well.

 

Additional Features

  • Voice over: If you don't have the voice over don't worry I will get you a professional voice over artist
  • Convert PPT slides to video
  • Custom Sample can be made before proceeding
  • Delivery in just 1 DAY



Place your order now or chat with me to discuss your requirements.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment