Edit Any Powerpoint Presentation Or Poster Or Card Or Flyer Or Brochure Etc











About:

Hi, nice seeing you here.



I've been a freelancer for 4 years already and have worked with various clients. That's why I can assure you that I can give you satisfaction with my work and services.



With my work ethic, I will be able to process your order efficiently and I can guarantee you the following:

  1. Fast Delivery
  2. High-quality Document Editing Services
  3. 3 revision to achieve you satisfaction
  4. 100% Refund for unsatisfactory orders
  5. Affordable and negotiable price-rate
  6. Accommodating responses for your concerns and questions



I've been very flexible with this field, so expect that I already know well about editing and creating document types (Powerpoint Presentation, Flyers, Greetings card, Posters, Brochure, etc.)



The services you'll get from this gig will be:

  1. Background removal, if mandated
  2. adding transparent/white/black/any background you want
  3. Photo resize or cropping
  4. Unique and personally customized designs/templates
  5. Adding your personal logo, description and text
  6. Adding more personal ideas/instructions of your choice



Any inquiries?

You may communicate with me here or through my personal Instagram account: @zeeeyrah



Hoping to be working with you soon.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment