Develop Elearning Course Using Articulate Storyline











About:

I will develop and create an eLearning course using Articulate Storyline with awesome animation and interactivity in both English and Chinese.



The course will be mobile-ready and user-friendly.



Area of Specialization:

  • Using the ADDIE model to create effective eLearning Content;
  • Customized Animated Videos;
  • Customized Audio Recording (includes Mandarin)
  • Complex simulations where the learners enter data into fields
  • Scenario-based cases
  • Custom Animation where learners have the ability to investigate
  • Professional Chinese Translation





If bigger projects with specific instructions, please contact me for a quote.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very solid work and quickly made any changes required

Seller's Response:

Thanks. Looking forwards for more collaboration

Seller's Response:

Great! Thankyou

:

Awesome designer, very good and quick. Met all my needs, revised and updated quickly. Added features that I really liked. I am using him again and again and again.

:

TQ for your kind words and I looking forward to partner with u again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment