Design An Eyecatching Presentation For You Or Your Business











About:

Do you want to introduce your company or yourself? Maybe you want to tell people about your project or business idea?

Talk about and show everything you need with cool-designed presentations!

I will create a uniquely designed presentation for you in Canva or Google Sheets!



Please do not be uncomfortable to write to me with any of your crazy ideas. I'm here to bring to life any of your designs and plan.

We will discuss:

  • the field of presentation (any you want)
  • main purposes of presentation
  • its design (or you can just trust me and let me do what I think will be great)
  • number of slides
  • included (or not) animation
  • main colors

If you want to discuss anything else - welcome!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment