Compose Presentation Board Architectural Sheet Competition Poster











About:

Hey! 

Welcome! Whether it is for your portfolio or business or any other thing You will get the best Presentation Poster.



What do I need?

  • Your Cooperation is the first priority so I can give you my work progress from start to finish
  • Your Ideas and a rough sketch of what exactly do you want the landing page to look like
  • Some references of your loved Site so i can get inspiration from other artist as well
  • Your Logo and color scheme so I can display your work genuinely 
  • Some images to use or you can tell me so i will use copyright stock images for the design


Reviews


:

Responsive, work well delivered

:

Adhered very well to the timeline, was easy to communicate with.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment