Create A Dynamic Business Pitch Deck Presentation











About:

Gig description:

Welcome,

Are you looking for a Pro PowerPoint Pitch deck designer, so my friend you are at the right place.

My name is Muhammad Rohail Ali and I’m Pro PowerPoint Pitch Deck, I have done so many project for different companies and they appreciated me for my work and I’m 100% sure that you’ll like my work.



What will you get for your modern PowerPoint template?

  • ·       Source file.
  • ·       Visual materials.
  • ·       Add video. (on your demand)
  • ·       Charts & Graphs.
  • ·       Info graphics.
  • ·       Slide transition.
  • ·       Slide animation



  • Requirement’s:
  • ·            Cover Design
  • ·            Introduction
  • ·            Problem
  • ·            Solution
  • ·            Market Size
  • ·            Market Validation
  • ·            Target Market
  • ·            Competition
  • ·            Business Model
  • ·            Marketing Plan
  • ·            Management Team
  • ·            Use of Funds
  • ·            Financial Projections (Provided by you)
  • ·            Contact us



And anything you want to add in it. (Free of cost)

Why you choose us?

I believe that Quality matters in everything,I give the best quality to my all clients.



Slogan: Quality work for the Quality people.

Regards:

Muhammad Rohail

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So professional and experienced. So easy to work with and we will definitely work with again very soon.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much sir I will be looking forward for you.

:

Thanks you did well I’ll buy again and send referrals!

:

Thank you so much sir I will be looking for your next project❤️

:


No comments:

Post a Comment