Design Powerpoint Presentation, Animation Ppt Pitch Deck











About:

Top rated standers!
I enjoy improving your presentations.

I need your ready content for each slide and I will create a functional and visually appealing deck with stock illustrations customized by me, graphs where needed and animation! 

A pitch deck is an investment in the future of your business. The old saying goes, you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. Do not use ready templates. Let's make it different! 

I will deliver you ppt file (+free PDF per request). 
I offer unlimited revisions & new content means a new slide with extra time and efforts.
Free animation - per request.
If you need source illustrations file - let me know file type beforehand. 

I believe that you know your business, and what I know is how to make your idea look great, modern, clean and impactful.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

perfect! style, timing, communication, evrything was great. he found my style and built off of it. i really liked that

Seller's Response:

Best job ever!

:

Excellent and took the time to deliver to expectations

:

Good quality, fast responses, cooperative.

:

Fast communication, quality work and great value.




No comments:

Post a Comment