Design A Custom Branded Presentation











About:

Hi there! 

Here's a little about me:
I've worked with large brands like Facebook and Nike to design visually stunning presentations. In this gig I'll create a custom-branded presentation to WOW your audience of investors, prospective clients or peers.

About my gig:
The final deliverable can be provided in PowerPoint, Keynote or Google Slides.

About my workflow process:
Typically, within 24 hours, I will send you 2-3 completed slides for discussion to ensure the project is heading in the right direction. A full draft can be provided within 48 hours and we can adjust until you're perfectly happy - though it usually only takes 1-2 revisions. We can message or chat briefly on the phone to discuss your feedback - whichever is easiest for you.

If you need a turnaround in less than 3 days or more than 25 slides, please message me to ensure I can accommodate and to create a special gig.

Thanks for considering my gig!

Reviews


:

Adrienne in very personable and considerate. She is super creative and on was point with my vision! Delivery time was ahead of schedule!!

:

I worked with a few different sellers on Fiverr with differing results, working with Adrienne was a real breath of fresh air. She certainly is Pro, super response, incredibly efficient, met all the timelines and most importantly delivered exactly what we needed. Would highly recommend Adrienne for anyone looking for quality work.

:

Adrienne is the ultimate professional. Absolutely a pleasure to work with. She got the scope of the request, engaged in good discovery, presented design direction and turned around a great presentation in a short time. I will work with her again: often and soon!

:

Adrienne was so professional and timely with her delivery. I look forward to working with her again!!

:

Easy to work with, great communication and excellent work! Highly recommend her. Worth the extra money.




No comments:

Post a Comment