Design A Presentation Template











About:

I will design Google Slide presentations or Microsoft Powerpoint presentations, based on the client's instructions. I can begin working on the project as soon as the client sends the information for it.

So that the process will go smoothly, the client must be as detailed as he/she possibly can. Describe design, photos, content, color, theme, etc.

The client can request a blank presentation or can provide me with the content for it. The client is able to provide me with a specific theme or set of photos that he/she wishes to displayed in the presentation.

If the client does not provide photos, I will use images from the Internet, for no additional charge.

When the project is completed, I will email the file to the client and/or send a link that contains the file to download it.

Reviews


:

Very responsive and open to my comments and needs.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment