Design Premium Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I am PowerPoint designer with +5 years of experience. I have worked with tons of start-ups to overhaul their PowerPoint presentation designs and pitch decks. I will do whatever it takes to get you to look your best in front of investors. My ambition is to create a clean, powerful presentation of your company. I begin by contemplating a template & then fabricating all the slides individually, layering all needed graphics, icons, charts, graphs, info graphics & imagery.


I am not just a designer, I am an Entrepreneur I will work with you to understand your value proposition and make it shine throughout your pitch. Together we will make sure you have your dream presentation.

I can help you with:

  • Pitch Deck Design 
  • PowerPoint & Keynote
  • Investor & Corporate Presentations
  • Business & Marketing Plans
  • Graphic Design
  • Seminars & Webinars
  • Training Presentations
  • Company Profile
  • PowerPoint Info graphics
  • Much more...


Please Note:

I Don’t type content I need content in editable form.
I Don’t work with Adobe, png and Pdf files. I prefer Ppt and Word file.


I am here for you to give my services.
Order Now.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I liked the idea that the seller was an entrepreneur and understood business. He communicated clearly and professionally, and gave me exactly what I asked for.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding job,i love it ,thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir.

Seller's Response:

Very good service! Very clear communication and delivered exactly what I expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment