Design A Modern Powerpoint Presentation











About:

The price of the presentation is determined individually, depending on the size of presentation and complexity of the contents. Make an inquiry and I will provide an estimate promptly.

The design will be done in accordance with your requirements and your corporate style. Strict confidentiality approach towards any kind of data provided, usage of high quality images, elements, icons, modern infographics and layouts, completely personalized approach.

I work on basis of provided materials/drafts, redesign existing poorly arranged presentations, etc.

Reviews


:

Thank you so much for this beautiful design. I'm really impressed. I'll be a permanent customer. I liked the design, the icons, The beautiful variety of the bar graphs, the colors.. everything. highly recommended.

:

Absolute love with with midoridesign!!!!!!! I do all of my design work with them.

:

Revision was more visually appealing and delivered on time

:

Job done well according to spec!

:

Very friendly, knowledged and fast powerpoint-designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment