Design An Awesome Powerpoint Presentation











About:

MADE IN GERMANY

I HAVE AN OFFICIAL ONLINE MARKETING CERTIFICATE FROM GOOGLE

Please contact me before placing an order.

  • my service has German quality and is always on time

  • I can speak English fluently so it's easy to work with me


Why me?

  • You can contact me 24/7

  • I have a much better price to performance ratio than most of my competition on Fiverr

  • Because for the same price or less I can deliver you three to five times as much slides than the competition

  • You can order a lot of extras like me helping you to structure your presentation


What is my service?

  • I will create an eye-catching PowerPoint for you, add animations, your logo and a lot more

  • I will always include great pictures for commercial use

  • I will always make the PowerPoint as you like it, so I am going to always customize the presentation for your desire



What do you need to work with me?

  • the fastest/best way is to send me the pictures and/or the text you want me to put on the presentation (1 day faster free delivery)

  • If you don´t know everything you want on your presentation you can simply buy my extra Gigs "General Assistance" and/or "Conduct Research" and/or "Help for Structure"


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Geschwindigkeit wie beschrieben

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order. But the next time, please say your preferences before you let me work on it and then wanting everything different and giving me only 4 stars.

Seller's Response:

perfekt danke dir für die tolle Arbeit

Seller's Response:

Danke sehr. Und danke für die tolle und einfach Kommunikation.

:

Very straightforwards process, always in reach for questions, went well!




No comments:

Post a Comment