Design Stunning Power Point Presentation For You











About:

Thanks for visiting my Gig

By Profession i am a Graphic Designer beside this, i am very efficient and highly expert in Power Point Presentation Design.I have more then 5 to 7 years experience of this Microsoft Office Tools and done huge work for different marketing purposes for different clients,business and websites,so now i am ready to give my these services to you.

What I Can Provide you...

  • Eye Catching Template 
  • Stock Images
  • Professional Typography Fonts
  • Custom Theme
  • PDF to Word 


What I Want.. ??

  • Content Details
  • Logo(If any you want to put)
  • Photos 
  • Any Idea If You Have Just Share With Me

I will give you unlimited revision , use HD images as well as give you different format like PPT ,PDF and JPG

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication seemed to be fine but the seller claimed to have understood what I needed and kept sending the wring deliverable. Very displeased.

:

Great creative eye - will certainly work with again.

:

Very Nice Person

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment