Design Official Power Point And Business Presentation











About:

Hello!
I'm a PowerPoint presentation designer and I can make an official power point presentation. I have the capacity to work under pressure and quick turnover.

So you have to send me whatever you have/want on every slide or just instructions for every slide. I will redesign it + make it a good power  point presentation. The design will be premium, just like you instruct me. Size, color, image, ratio and other related things will be changed or adapted as you want. Don't love the design? I provide full refund if not satisfied. So, no worries!

I am open for custom offer if you wish. Leave a message for custom offer. :)
Hope we will work together.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

hina72 helps me a lot to reach my Goals. hina72 was always present and delivered the presenatoin and the revisions very fast.

:

very nice designer

:

Great work

:

Seller has done great work, I will buy the Gig again.

:

Excellent Work...10/10 ... Seller has done a great Job. Definitely will work again with seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment