Design Powerpoint PPT Slides For Presentation











About:

I can turn your work into a professional PowerPoint or Keynote.
Even more than 15 slides is ok, just tell me.  ( $10 per slide)

★Why me?
  1. I come from China and especially good at Chinese PowerPoint design.
  2. I love painting and music, can design a wonderful and artistic work.
  3. 6 years Foreign Enterprise working experience, Global Top 500 companies. I know the style they want.

★What you need to do is:
  1. Provide me the content for each slide.
  2. Provide me the illustration or icon for each slide.  ( optional )
  3. Tell me what style you want. Formal, simple, cute...
  4. ....

★For better effect of the work, please contact me before placing your order. Can't wait to talk with you about your Wonderfull PPT or Keynote!
   (Free Animation / Transitions per request)

Reviews


:

An excellent working experience with Lauren. She is very responsible and did a great job. Will order again and highly recommend.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment