Design Professional Powerpoint And Keynote Presentation











About:

Whenever you need to design a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, Canva, I'm here for you.

I've created over 350 presentations for Fortune 500 Companies, TOP-Speakers, Trainers, Consultancy Companies, Ivy League Professors, Advertising Agencies, SMEs, and Start-ups. TEDx Speaker.

With my help, you will spend less time and effort developing Training Presentations, Pitch Decks, Webinars, Sales and Marketing Presentations. I will take care of structuring the storyline, creating the brand identity, matching the slides to the brand guidelines, polishing the visuals and graphs, resolving all formatting and consistency issues. I am more than just a graphic designer who delivers a pretty image, I dive into your business and come up with tailored solutions.

As an end result, you'll receive the editable professional-looking deck that can also be uploaded to LinkedIn SlideShare and any other platform. All according to the agreed timeline. I work with:

  • Speakers, Trainers, Influencers & Consultants, CEOs, Sales representatives etc.
  • B2B Individuals and Businesses. Startup Founders etc.

Reviews


:

Very professional job done, I like the feel of the presentation delivered. Also, the seller delivered faster than I expected. I will refer this seller anytime.

:

Very professional job done, delivered faster than I expected. I will recommend and work with this seller anytime.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment