Professionally Create Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

PowerPoint Presentation is an attractive way to presents your Idea/Information in more understandable and eye catching format using graphics and charts!


I am AqsaKhum, Professional Graphics designer and over 12 years of experience in Presentation Design. I am specialize in editing presentation having your content. i will adjust theme and layout that suit well with your topic also use graphic to add more value in presentation.

There are some sellers that offers 10 or even more slides for their basic Gig. I offer up to 5 slides for my basic $5 Gig Package because I invest quality time and won't rush through what you need. Use effective Title and End slide on each presentation.

Service
:
  • Creating new presentation
  • Improve existing presentation
  • Adding Animations, graphs, charts and cool graphics
  • Extra fast Delivery
       With in 12 hours (if needed)Video Format
  • Convert whole presentation in video format. Video have mp4 format (other available)

Please Note:
I DO NOT accept pictures as a source file. I need either PowerPoint,  Word or Text file.

Customer Satisfaction is My Priority.

I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great graphics and speed of delivery. I will be back.

:

Aqsakhum is excellent and a great graphic designer. I am a repeat customer and will always take my business to her. Great work on my banners, yard signs and business cards.

:

Talented seller! Will use again!

:

He was very polite and willing to work with the project until it was complete. However, it was a bit more delayed then I would have liked it,

:

always great to work with. Does a great job! on time, creative and reliable




No comments:

Post a Comment