Design A Professional And Eye Catching Presentation











About:

Welcome to my profile 

My name is Javed Hussain and I am a Presentation design Expert.  My true passion is creating effective, powerful and captivate presentations using mainly Microsoft PowerPoint and Prezi or Keynote.  I have made plenty of presentations during the last 3 years.   

I can create presentations for business or advertising, conferences, academic projects, job interviews, school courses or any other occasion. I also work on the re-creation of PDF files to editable power point file.  I have experience in graphic design and image editing too for the needs of the presentations.
I professionally use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.  Please note that I don't conduct market research or write from scratch the content for the presentations.
My Values:
  1. Attractive presentations with exceptional quality
  2. On-time delivery and transparent communication
  3. Affordable and flexible costs
  4. Assuring confidentiality of the work

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Responsive, but did not do graphic design as promised.

:

Sir i tried hard and do your work on time and the last graph you share me at the end time so how can i make it so quick. You should review me some better star sir you just stop my fiverr account by giving that 3.3 star i am unable to request an order now. Anyways best of luck for your presentation.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment