Create Business Pitch Deck Presentation Design











About:

I am a Business Presentation Design Expert and Graphic Designer who specialized in infographics, visual data charts, custom illustrations, icons and detailed diagrams.

I will design the perfect pitch deck that win over your clients. No more outdated charts and clipart. Sleek, modern, substantial and pleasing to the eye.

Basic features of my gig:

  • I will create custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  • I add high quality images and decent animations for free.
  • I make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest.

You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF.

Looking for more samples? Contact me!

You provide the text and leave the rest to me.

Thanks!
- Danish

Reviews


:

Professional and efficient!

:

Fantastic Work

:

Wow this is great!

:

Really great communication and very nice slides

:

There was some miscommunication, possible because of the language barrier.




No comments:

Post a Comment