Design Animated Powerpoint Presentation With Voice











About:

It is hard to believe an unknown person. So you can ask me for pdf/image example, I will be happy to show that.

I need ready text for each slide, But if you want to take that from me there is an option you can buy for which I will conduct small research. After that, I will create a functional and visually appealing powerpoint presentation with images and vector icon customized by me. for graphs, data is needed. 

A pitch deck is an investment in the future of your business. Do not use ready templates. Let's make it different! 

I deliver ppt file (+free PDF per request). 
I offer revisions, but they do not apply if you change the content. New content means a new slide, my extra time and efforts - I will charge extra.

List of the event you can use
  1. Business proposal presentation
  2. Powerpoint slide Educational purpose
  3. Investment presentation
  4. Powerpoint for government/NGO project
  5. Medical/Helth related deck
  6. Realstate presentation
  7. Technology related slide
  8. Food, Beauty, Fashion presentation

I will not give any pptx/ppt formate before order.

Reviews


:

Worked with seller before. Great work, good price and timing.

:

Beyond excellent. Assures perfection!

:

Loved the work as always. Will use again!

:

Great animation, exact to requirement and very quick work

:

Always a pleasure working with designrabbi




No comments:

Post a Comment