Design A Stunning Powerpoint Pitch Deck Presentation











About:

Too difficult to type and discuss your presentation requirement through messages?

I offer officially authorized Skype communication for all my packages


I design creative, elegant and professional PowerPoint presentations including

  • Investor or Startup Pitch Deck / Investor Deck PowerPoint Presentation
  • Business, Corporate Or Company Profile Presentations
  • Sales & Marketing PowerPoint Presentations
  • Any other PowerPoint Presentation

What I need from you

  • Number of slides to design
  • Content for slides
  • Color theme
  • Any designs you like (I'll give live Skype demo of my own presentations. You can choose from them too)
  • Any other instructions

After you place an order we'll have a Skype session to discuss your business, startup or requirement. I'll guide you on how to improve overall impact of the presentation. If you're a startup looking for a pitch deck / investor deck, I also counsel for value additions where you may benefit

If you're a startup looking for a pitch deck / investor deck but do not have the content, I also create entire business plans, conduct market research and provide copywriting. Kindly drop me a message in this case

For FREE basic consultation  drop me a message

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Better then i could imagine

Seller's Response:

Thank you Rayno. It was great working with you. Will look forward to collaborating again in future

Seller's Response:

The level of communication far exceeded my expectations and the quality of work is even better! We went back and forth a couple of times to get it right, and Usman's patience really helped bring the end product together. I highly recommend this gig!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the lovely feedback Jewels. It was great working with you and I look forward to working together again in future

Seller's Response:

couldn't have asked for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment