Design A Business Keynote Presentation











About:

Hi there!

I am an IT Engineer with an MBA degree. 

I am a Keynote  expert. I have many years of experience designing business presentations. My focus is to work closely with you to deliver quality work in a timely manner at a competitive rate.

I design  presentations that include attention to detail, good use of imagery, thoughtful selection of font and color while at the same time keeping slides polished and professional.

If required I can make infographics, add images, charts and graphics.

What am I Providing? 

  • High quality images display
  • Optimizing an existing presentation (You must provide text and images for each slide)
  • Clean and Professional
  • Quality Design Infographics
  • Insert charts and graphics
  • Add transitions and animations
  • Source File: Editable .key

Typically, within 24 hours, I will send you 2-3 completed slides for discussion to ensure the project is heading in the right direction. A full draft can be provided within 48 hours and we can adjust until you're perfectly happy -  it usually only takes 1-2 revisions. 

Feel free to contact me with any questions! Look forward to working with you!

Maruja

PLEASE, contact me before placing an order.


Reviews


:

Seller strong points were quick replies and fast turnaround time.

:

fast and smooth!

:

Extremely communicative and responsive. The work was done to the exact specifications and I never had to wait more than a few hours (sometimes minutes) for a response, including revisions. Highly recommended!

:

Great communication and experience!

:

Awesome. The third gig with this seller and her work simply keeps improving. Although out of office, she advised when she would be able to assist, and, on her return, perfected my presentation request. Thank you Maruja.




No comments:

Post a Comment