Design A Modern Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Do you want to impress your audience? 

but don't have the time to create or design a killer PowerPoint presentation yourself? 

Stop here! and check out what we are offering for $5 only. 

Attention please! 

we are offering express delivery in BASIC GIG for free. This offer is for limited time.

Our POWER POINT Services are: 

  • Creating a New PowerPoint from a provided outline.
  • Optimizing an Existing PowerPoint.
  • Creation or Insertion of Charts & Graphs.
  • Insertion of provided Photos.
  • Convert PowerPoint into Video or into PDF.

WHY US:

1. We provide extra fast delivery in just 24hrs


2. We are available 24/7


3. We always offer you unlimited revisions until you’re 100% SATISFIED or money back guarantee.


4. Life-time support: We still support you even when your order is completed.


OUR WORK SAMPLES:

https://www.behance.net/creativehsn


I'd welcome the opportunity to discuss.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had presentation slides that needed a better design than I could provide. I wanted them to look interesting but also professional and a little edgy (for a college-age audience). The resulting presentation looks amazing!

Seller's Response:

It was a great pleasure working with you. I would love to hear back from you soon :)

Seller's Response:

This guy is amazing. He somehow knew exactly what I wanted and did it so quick. Will use him again as soon as I need another power point. Great job!

Seller's Response:

Thank You So Much For The TIP. I really loved it. It was a great pleasure working with you. I would love to hear back from you soon :)

Seller's Response:

The seller wasn't for me. I felt like the seller did the bare minimum to make deadlines knowing I would I ask for revisions. I also didn't feel he couldn't take instructions and just didn't get what I wanted to do with my request. After the fourth revision and being more than a week late, I approved the work because I no longer wanted to dispute




No comments:

Post a Comment