Design A Unique Power Point Presentation











About:

Hi, I am a professional power point presentations designer with quality and impeccable experience in the industry.

If you are looking to Design a presentation or start a total re-design of your old presentation(s). This is the Right Gig for you.

I offer a Professional, High-Quality Brand New PowerPoint  Slides with commercial use right.

You just need to send me your ideas or presentation (If you have one), I will use my exceptional knowledge in PowerPoint to analyze the Goal/Audience of your presentation, I will then draft different concepts and designs.

Doing all this will make me implement the best Concept and Design that best suit you or your company.

The features of this Gig Include:
  • Use of Icons
  • Use of Graphics and Animations + Transitions.
  • Cool, Stunning and Charming
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Fast Turnaround
  • Editing and Modification Facilities
  • Use of your logo or company's logo
  • I can add Music/Voice Overs
  • Master Slides

In addition, you get for free Source file and PDF file (PPT + PDF).

I can also write copy for your Presentation if you need me to.

Be rest assured of a STUNNING and AMAZING PowerPoint Presentation Design from me.

ORDER NOW!!!
File Format
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PPT

Reviews


:

really polite and excelent work

:

so bad artwork and unprofessional, and also too late . should not spend time with this person.

:

Working with this seller was a breath of fresh air. He asked for details and instructions which I was happy to provide and he follow every step. I want to Thank this seller for their help which was greatly appreciated!! I will definitely use this seller's skills for future projects.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment