Design Professional Presentation Folder For Real Estate Business











About:

 Hi

I’m Golam a professional graphic designer

Are you searching for a unique/professional Presentation Folder, for your BUSINESS, REAL ESTATE BUSINESS, LAWN, FITNESS, GYMNASTICS CLUB, CAR LAWN, RESTAURANT, AND OTHERS BUSINESS?

My services-

  • Presentation Folder
  • Resume/CV/Cover letter Design
  • Business Card
  • Rollup Banner
  • Banners
  • Postcards
  • Poster
  • Photoshop Background Removal

What will you get?

  1. CMYK Color
  2. 300 DPI Resolution
  3. Print Ready Format
  4. PSD, Ai, Eps, Pdf files (According to your requirements)
  5. Deliverables in Photoshop & Illustrator (CS4 or upper)

Why will you hire me?

  • 24/7 available in online
  • Increase your sales
  • Provide unlimited revisions until you’re happy
  • Fast response within 5 minutes.
  • Lifetime support on demand

Feedback

  1. Good advertisement, good communication. Well delivered product. - by charlottebryson
  2. I found him very professional. I just explained what I need in a few sentences and that was enough for him to work on the assignment. Definitely, I recommend hiring him. GOOD WORK! – By mehedihasan14

FAQ

Message me for any question

100% Satisfaction and money back Guaranteed

Reviews


:

Golam is an awesome very professional guy and he goes above and beyond to get the client what exactly looking for i highly recommends him

:

Working with Golam was like he had an office in my city, I was able to enter and lay out my plans and desires. After having to cancel from another FIVERR because of a mismatch of my needs and the seller’s capabilities, working with Golam was refreshing indeed. He was consistently trying to expand my knowledge and to make suggesting creative marketing strategies. Completely satisfied, and would unreservedly recommend him to others. Thanks Golam!

:

Seller was AWESOME, design is incredible.

:

Second time using this seller. He is so great and really provides fantastic products.

:

Great service and great communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment