Design Your Presentation, Assignment, Ebook, Forms And PDF Conversions











About:

 You just came to the right place! No need to go elsewhere!

My expertise is for Formatting/Editing/Redesigning of Document & Data entry resulting in Professional, Nice, Error-free and Reader-friendly Document for you.
I will create custom, proficient PowerPoint designs, MS word or MS Excel Presentation and PDF files to match with your brand or company colors and typography that will give a neat and consistent look to your presentation.

I can promise high-quality work and delivery before the deadline.
From your rough idea design into professional in matter of hours.

Improving, Modifying and Updating of:

  • Spacing of Line and Paragraph (Before and After)
  • Indentation (Left and Right)
  • Page Setup (Margins, Page Size, Orientation, Columns, Section/Page Breaks etc.)

This is what I'll do:

  • Text editing|modification
  • Add, Remove and Rearrange pages.
  • Line and paragraph spacing formatting
  • Merge or Split files
  • Adjust page numbers
  • Add bullet points and Tables
  • Re-order or alphabetically arrange your document
  • Change document style or design
  • Convert PDF to MS Doc & vice versa

Your satisfaction is my TOP PRIORITY and I make sure you get quality work from me.

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Thank you so much

:

Nice to hear from you and this gig was Congratulations thank you so much..

:

Very nice work, I enjoyed every part of it. Your words were very carefully placed in the poems thank you. I am Looking forward in seeing more of you heart expressing on pen..

:

It was GREAT working with the seller

:


No comments:

Post a Comment