Pitch Deck Design And Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

You can check our portfolio at www.flickr.com/theladydesigner (copy the above link and open it in your browser)



I am Sidra and I am a seasoned graphic designer with years of experience in designing premium pitch decks.



What is a Pitch Deck?



It is like a business card that would extend and encourage investors to invest in your idea and company. It must be clear, focused, concise and visually appealing that it leaves no confusion in the minds of investors and your goal is accomplished.



My services: 

  1. Pitch deck redesign
  2. The best deliverable idea in digital form
  3. Custom animations and transitions with proficiency
  4. 100% editable PPT file with design files in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe photoshop.
  5. Your data will be confidential and I am also available to sign an NDA if you want me to.



NOTE:

  • I don't provide research or copywriting services
  • Contact me before placing an order to avoid any misunderstanding!



I would love to hear from you,

Sidra! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I enjoyed workiing with Sidra, she certainly exceeded my expectations on what I would recieve and the value for money..have no hesitation on recommending her.! Thanks Sidra

Seller's Response:

With a short delivery time....the lady designer did an excellent job.

:

Great. Very responsive and clear communication. Nice work!

:

Thank you so much! :)

:

Great Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment