Develop Elearning Courses Using Articulate Storyline 360











About:

For this gig, I will build an eLearning course using Articulate Storyline 360 with quizzes from your content. I will make considerations for 508 accessibility standards.



I will:



-Design and develop your course from the storyboard provided by you

-Design advanced interactions such as gamification and scenario-based learning

-Create customized assessments

About me: I'm an experienced freelancer and all-around eLearning developer. I have experience in all aspects of course development, but I specialize in advanced Articulate Storyline 360 design, development, and programming. I use Photoshop or Illustrator for graphic design and Adobe Premiere for video editing. You can find out more about me, my services, and view some additional Articulate Storyline 360 work samples at www.samuelapata.com. 



Didn't find what you were looking for, please take a look at my other gigs :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Prompt with responses. High quality work.

:

Thanks, I appreciate your feedback :)

:

It was great working with Sam. He was very helpful and gave great suggestions.

:

Samuel created a great course design with great interactions. He worked through the revisions we had and he responded quick to any issues. If you are looking for a instructional designer Samuel is top-notch. We would definitely hire him again.

:

Samuel is really good at what he does. Very easy to communicate with and very creative! I enjoyed working with him and looking forward to working on future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment