Design Or Redesign Professional Business Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi,

This is Imran (your slide creator). In this gig, you will get Professional, Modern, Creative, Clean, Eye-catching BUSINESS PRESENTATION slides that will help you to meet your presentation’s purpose. I will design or redesign the presentations based on your requirements.



HOW YOU WILL BE BENEFITED?

  • Get slides with Icons, Charts, Graphics, Stock Free Images
  • Professional, Creative, Clean and Modern design
  • Any SUGGESTION from my experience (If you need)
  • UNLIMITED revisions until 100% satisfied
  • Friendly Communication
  • Animations & Transitions
  • HD (16:9) Ratio
  • Quality service
  • 24/7 available
  • On-time delivery
  • Lifetime supports





If you need a custom offer. Please send me a message and let’s discuss it.



You can also check my other gigs to get an idea about my work.



If you want to see more samples, please feel free to contact me.



The format I will provide:

JPG, PNG, PDF & PPTX



Please CONTACT me before placing order to ensure full understanding of your needs.



I love to hear Hi from you.

Thank you.

Reviews


:

Imran has been very helpful and efficient. Even after changing my initial request, he answered quickly and immediately went back to work to deliver the exact job I had requested. I highly recommend him!

:

Good timing speed on work Not my ccup of tea when it comes to art and style But communication & work speed was great

:

Smooth. I like this guy!

:

Really good designs!

:

Good job... i have what wanted i recommend people to get his service




No comments:

Post a Comment